1. CowboysZone Upgrade Coming Soon! For more information, click here.

News: Who Really Runs the Offense, Garrett or Romo

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by cowboyjoe, Sep 16, 2011.

1. cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe Well-Known Member

28,119 Messages
    117 Likes Received
  2. Joe Realist

Joe Realist No Kool-Aid here!

7,327 Messages
    673 Likes Received
    Wade....

.....Wilson
  3. zrinkill

zrinkill Diamond surrounded by trash

33,321 Messages
    1,061 Likes Received
  4. Chocolate Lab

Chocolate Lab Run-loving Dino

33,928 Messages
    2,890 Likes Received
    Weird title. I guess this is what DC was thinking when he named it, because they talked for maybe 10 seconds total about Garrett.
  5. AMERICAS_FAN

AMERICAS_FAN Active Member

7,198 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Dukes made a collosel arse out of himself insinuationg that Romo does not respect the game.

By th way, by far, the biggest CHOKING QB last Sunday was Ben Chokethisburger in Pittsburgh. How come this round table of of egomniacs never asked the question "Do you trust rothlisburger with the game on the line"? Beacause the only correct answer there is "not without that defense".

Jamie Dukes closes the segment by talking up Romo's accomplishemnts in the regular season, then goes on to talk about how Hall of Fame jackets are earned in the postseason. So I expect in the next segment for Dukes to invite Dan Marino to the show to ask him to turn in his yellow jacket.

What a TURD! :rolleyes:
  6. btcutter

btcutter Well-Known Member

3,118 Messages
    406 Likes Received
    again, only the games Romo losses are important.

Any games that Romo wins are ones "he suppose to win".

Selective memory.
  7. dadymat

dadymat I'm kind of a Big Deal

6,022 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    im glad the video pic is of Deion.....now i know not to waste y time watching it...
  8. Stautner

Stautner New Member

10,690 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Why is it everytime there is a question about the Cowboys are a Cowboy player that a segment of the fan base likes they start pointing fingers at other teams and players? What Ben did this weekend had nothing to do with Romo, and I'm sure in articles about the Steelers they are commenting on Ben not taking care of the ball and not saying everyone should be focusing on Romo.
  9. FuzzyLumpkins

FuzzyLumpkins The Boognish

18,208 Messages
    3,740 Likes Received
    Its called a comparison of similar situations. Ben's performance this weekend has nothing to do with Romo's beyond saying that it was much much worse in a division rivalry amongst teams that are constantly vying for control of that division.
  10. Sifillest

Sifillest Member

476 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    that was a great candid discussion. i loved it. thanks for the post.
  11. Lodeus

Lodeus Well-Known Member

3,340 Messages
    558 Likes Received
    Thats bugs me so much.
  12. Hoofbite

Hoofbite Well-Known Member

33,013 Messages
    2,529 Likes Received
    Kind of an awkward video title from the discussion.

Maybe 2% revolved around the title.

I thought what Deion said was reasonable. He's unsure if Romo can lead the team to a Championship, I see nothing wrong with that.

Jamie Dukes and Marshall are hoping he can't more than actually think he can't.
  13. Juke99

Juke99 ...Abbey someone

22,271 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    On the nosey. The persecution complex held by some around here borders on the absurd.

Oh and btw, Ben gets a few mulligans cuz ya know, he has won the big one...more than once.

I'm not big on knee jerk negativity....but this stuff is every bit as annoying